Rad Review: Revoltech TMNT Leonardo
The Revoltech Ninja Turtles have arrived and they are fantastic!
I was on the fence about these guys, after all dropping a wad of dough to the tune of $60+ a piece is a hard pill to swallow. I managed to get a decently priced Revoltech Leo used and let me tell you the price is justified. Between the articulation (insane), paint, accessories, and overall fun factor these things cannot be beat!
MSRP: $59.99 (varies as it is imported)
Rarity: Online only
- Incredible articulation all around. The Revoltech joints are nothing short of awesome.
- Spot on likeness to the Nickelodeon turtles.
- You can pose the hell out of this figure.
- Included pizza, extra head, and stand are great bonuses.
- Durable but stable bodies.
- Cost. $60 is expensive!
- Some people may be turned off by the “clicky” joints. It is not your traditional figure.
- Import wait time if you buy from overseas.
Conclusion: Revoltech delivered. TMNT fans have been waiting for a while for these since they were announced last year. They are pricey but once you have one in hand it becomes clear that no corners were cut on these figures. I don’t see any company beating these in terms of likeness and playability.
In the end you just have to decide if you are willing to fork over $60 or more per figure. I was hesitant but now I am saving my $ to get the rest of the team. These are SURE to be big collector items in the future, but in my opinion open these things up and play with them! MOC in this case would be a tragedy.
You can nab one of these great figures from Big Bad Toy Store stateside currently or a number of places overseas through eBay and other resellers.
Look and Feel 10
Turtle Power 10