Nickelodeon TMNT Turtle Sub Rad Review
- Relatively cheap price point
- Included scuba Donatello figure which fits inside the sub
- Launching missile and opening sub mouth
- Weak paint applications and no included stickers
- Hollow insides with no sculpting
- Too darn small
Conclusion: While a fun and inexpensive toy for the new TMNT line the Turtle Sub really loses its appeal with a major lack of size, paint, and general cost cutting. It could have been a better toy if they would have included a simple sticker application sheet to liven up the sub and what is with only one of the cannons being spring loaded?